June 21, 2017 In
This group of examples presents a wide variety of design objectives to promote the 2016 tour for the ski film “Here, There & Everywhere.”
- The project began with a brand exploration which resulted in a goal for a nostalgic design. Warren himself was going to appear in this film after a long break so we opted to include him on the poster.
- After creating a logo, a series of posters were created from large format down to 11″ x 17″ to distribute to the tours 44 markets.
- Print collateral included a ticket, flyer, promotional coupon and DVD design.
- Ads were developed for a wide variety of size and placements in both digital and print formats for media buys across the country.
- Mixing and matching the vendor and resort promotions proved a challenge in both project assets management across all tactics. Matching up offers and logos took an enormous spreadsheet and a great deal of patience.
As a long time skier and lover of Warren Miller films, this was a lifetime favorite project.